Mr. C.A. Odiris de Silva was the person who donated the Saram Siriwardana Walawuwa to the Rahula College.
He was born in 02nd August 1867. His father was Candauda Arachchige Gabriel, and his mother was Kornellia Agness de Silva Jayasinha. He learned in Dual Language School, Nupe and Maha Manthinda Pirivena, Matara. Then he joined to his father’s oil mill, for a salary of 3 cents a day.
He married with Ms. Nonahami Nanayakkara, Dangedara – Galle, and Mr. C.A. Edvin de Silva, Mr. C.A. Ariyathilaka , Mr. C.A. Dharmapala, Mr. C.A. Harishchandra, Mr. C.A. Dhanapala were their sons and they also had six daughters